Clones Development Society: General Manager
Clones Development Society Ltd
Clones Development Society would like to recruit a General Manager for the day-to-day running of its Cultural/Tourism & Visitors Centre. The Manager will also be responsible for the operation of our meals on wheels service to the elderly, including kitchen operations. This is a social economy business under the Community Services Programme.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong team commitment and leadership competencies, ability to manage and coordinate staff.
- Capable of running a meals on wheels food service to the elderly, oversee kitchen operations, crafts and exhibition attraction.
- Meet CSP targets & other operational targets.
- Promote and market newly established Lace Exhibition, grow economic sales, website and business.
- Understanding of food quality standards, hygiene and health and safety standards.
Interested candidates may apply by sending an up to date CV with a covering letter signed, either by post to
The Chairperson, Clones Development Society Ltd, Cara Street, Clones Co. Monaghan.
Or email to email@example.com
All applications must be received by 5 pm Thursday 4th June 2020. Applications received after this time will not be eligible for consideration.
A job description/person specification can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Supported by the Community Service Programme funded by the Department of Rural & Community Development, administered by Pobal.