Merchants Quay Ireland: Community Integration Worker, East Coast Regional Drugs & Alcohol Task Force
Job Title: Community Integration Worker, East Coast Regional Drugs & Alcohol Task Force
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a relevant qualification (minimum QQI Third Level 7 or equivalent) e.g. social care, addiction.
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) qualifications are a distinct advantage
- Must have a minimum of 2 years relevant employed work experience in addiction, community development, health & social care, education or related fields.
- Have experience of key working, case management and group facilitation
- Have an understanding of the current National Drugs Strategy, Substance Misuse Strategy, National Drug Rehabilitation Framework, logic model reporting, QUADS and/or Safer Better Healthcare (SBHC) Standards
- As this is a mobile post a full clean driver’s licence and access to a car is mandatory for this role.
Hours: 39 hours per week
Contract: FTC ending 31/12/20 (this may be extended subject to funding)
Salary Scale: €30,360 - €37,800 (39 hrs per week)
Location: Mobile Role – ECRDATF area
If you are interested in applying for this position please send an up to date CV and a completed Application Form to email@example.com by 5pm Wednesday 27th May 2020. Please ensure to put ‘Application for Community Integration Worker’ ref OAS052001 in the subject line of your email. Applications that do not state the role in the subject line of the email may fail to be shortlisted.