Cheshire Ireland (Carlow): Clinical Nurse Manager 2
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Clinical Nurse Manager 2
Cheshire Ireland provides quality services to adults with physical,sensory and neurological disabilities at a medium and high level of need. We provide individualised supports to promote wellbeing, independence and quality of life for all people who use our services. We currently provide services to over 200 people in their own homes, in residential centres, in supported accommodation and in respite facilities. Established in Shillelagh, Co.Wicklow in 1963, Cheshire Ireland are a Section 39 organisation funded by the HSE. We employ over 800 staff and operate in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Wicklow, Limerick, Donegal, Kerry, Carlow, Waterford, Sligo and Mayo.
The person we are looking to recruit will be contracted for 39 hours per week on a permanent contract and will be based in St. Patrick’s Cheshire Services, Tullow, Co. Carlow.
What we do?
Operating out of a social model of disability, you will have responsibility for the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of the care required to meet the physical, psychological and social needs of individuals with physical and neurological disabilities receiving Cheshire Ireland services, in a residential setting.
How we work.
The Cheshire Residential Service is based on clear principles of supporting people “one person at a time”. As a Cheshire Clinical Nurse Manager 2 you will be committed to the provision of quality services and to the concept of working in partnership with service userss who live in a community based setting.
What you will do.
The successful candidates will have the ability to operate independently with good use of initiative. This role provides care and support to individuals living in community based services and you will be required to establish and maintain relationships with individuals with disabilities that are based on respect and equality and that promote their independence. It is critical that when undertaking your work that you do so in a manner that is consistent with Cheshire Ireland’s values, operating ethos and standards.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- In possession of a nursing qualification and registered with An Bord Altranais
- A Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience and currently operating at CNM 1 or CNM 2 level
- Experience ideally in an environment focussed on physical and neurological condidtions in a management capacity
- Knowledge of associated Regulations and HIQA standards
- Have experience in the delivery of training to all levels of staff and in the development and implementation of policies
- Evidence-based decision making skills
- Mentoring and line management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Have evidence of Personal & Professional Development
- Be in possession of a full clean driving licence and own car
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- Maternity Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program
- Twilight/Night and Weekend Premiums
- Career Opportunities
- Sick Pay Benefit
- Induction and on going training
To Apply For This Post Please Forward A Detailed CV To email@example.com
Closing Date:- 29th May 2020
Ref Code:- STP/CNM2/APR2020
Cheshire Ireland is an equal opportunity company.
All successful candidates will be subject to vetting by the Garda Vetting Unit.