Irish Wheelchair Association: Healthcare Assistant
Irish Wheelchair Association are now seeking applications for the following Healthcare Assistant fixed-term position in Ballymun, Santry, Coolock, Edenmore, Glasnevin, Smithfield, Swords and Balbriggan areas.
(€12.78 per hour to €14.13 per hour)
What we Require:
- QQI Level 5 major award in a Healthcare discipline or working towards this preferable but not essential.
- Use of your own smart phone to check in and out of your visits
- Availability including evenings and weekends on a rota basis
- Full Driving License and access to vehicle.
Role and Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Personal care
- Dressing and grooming.
- Light domestic assistance.
- Assist with social activities
- Assisting with personal goal-based projects
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary range for this position is €26,000 to €28,000 full time equivalent with annual pay increments.
- Guaranteed hours 39 per week depending on full availability
- Premium payments for antisocial hours
- Paid inter-client mileage
- Excellent working conditions
- Training & development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
IWA is a quality accredited not for profit organisation delivering a range of services to people with disabilities and older people in every town and village in Ireland. Our goal is to have the right people in the right place at the right time and we understand that our people are our greatest asset.
We have remote hiring capabilities if required
Immediate starts can be offered to candidates who match our requirements
To Apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com
IWA is an equal opportunity employer