Saint John of God Community Services Dublin South East: Intellectual Disability Staff Nurses
St. John of God Dublin South East Services provides a network of education, training, employment, respite and community living personnel supports to children and adults with intellectual disabilities in South Dublin.
Intellectual Disability Staff Nurses
Permanent Full-Time Contracts
We are seeking to employ Staff Nurses to support the continued provision and development of dynamic, meaningful, person-centred opportunities for adults with intellectual disabilities in our Day Services.
Suitable candidates must:
- Be on the current register as maintained by An Bord Altranais / NMBI
- RNID qualification essential
- Experience working with adults with an Intellectual Disability with an excellent understanding of the health, social and emotional needs of these individuals desirable
- Have experience/knowledge of Positive Behavioural Support
- Experience working with Multi-Disciplinary Teams (i.e.) Psychology, Behavioural Support desirable
- Commitment to deliver all aspects of care and support through a Person Centred Planning Approach
- Experience with Peg Feeding advantageous
- Demonstrate a commitment to promoting the rights of people with disabilities
- Full clean driving licence and willingness to drive as part of role is essential; allowances may be made if candidates agree to achieve this within 6 months of employment
Please forward your covering letter and CV by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference; StaffNurseDayID2020
Shortlisting will apply.
Saint John of God Community Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
We operate HSE (Health Service Executive) funded services across Intellectual Disability, Adult Mental Health and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
HOSPITALITY COMPASSION EXCELLENCE JUSTICE RESPECT