Studio 3 Kerry: Community Support Worker (Part-Time) & Relief Opportunities
Studio 3 Kerry are delighted to be hiring for the following position.
Part Time Community Support Worker (approx. 25 hours)
The successful candidate will be responsible for empowering people with autism spectrum conditions to live independently in their own communities as well as facilitating and fostering community connections and relationships.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience of helping people with different abilities engage in the community
- Confidence in your ability to manage challenging situations
- Understanding of the challenges faced by individuals with autism spectrum conditions.
- Skills and experience that may inspire and motivate a person with an autism spectrum diagnosis
- A positive attitude that promotes stress reduction
- A creative and resourceful work ethic
- A sense of fun
- A full clean driving licence and use of own car is a vital for this role
The position is a permanent position following successful completion of a three-month probationary period. This position will extend beyond the Covid 19 pandemic. There are also some relief work opportunities available which would also involve evening and weekend work.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is when filled.