The Salvation Army - Lefroy House: Deputy Social Care Manager (Part-Time)
We are currently seeking to recruit an individual who is highly motivated, for our Centre which incorporates 2 services. Nightlight provides 7 emergency beds for young people aged between 12-18 years. The Support Flats provide 6 aftercare units for young adults working towards independent living.
Deputy Social Care Manager:
Part time (24 Hours) is required. This will include some evening work and on call duties.
Reference Number: LH 111
- To deputise for the centre manager in their absence;
- Be responsible and accountable for the staffing and young people needs when on duty;
- To supervise, encourage and support staff in ensuring high standards of childcare are maintained at all times.
- To assist in budget preparation and be accountable for maintaining the budget for Nightlight and the Support Flats;
- To attend management meetings and business boards;
- To attend and participate in programme reviews with managers and staff;
- To assist in programme development for both Nightlight and the Support Flats;
- To assist in all aspects of recruitment of social care staff;
- To assist with all aspects of administration required as delegated by the Centre Manager;
- Network and liaise with external agencies as necessary and represent the organisation accordingly.
- Support the ethos of the Salvation Army;
- Candidates must have a minimum 2 years social care management experience post qualification.
- Candidates must have a BA in Social Care awarded from the Institute of Technologies or equivalent
Please forward C.V. and cover letter with reference number to:
Closing Date: 03.04.2020
The Salvation Army is a Christian Church and a registered Charity, promoting Equality in the Workplace.
Registered in the Republic of Ireland No: 90791 Registered Charity Number CHY6399