The Salvation Army - Lefroy House: Social Care Leader
We are currently seeking to recruit an individual who is highly motivated, for our Centre which incorporates 2 services. Nightlight provides 7 emergency beds for young people aged between 12-18 years. The Support Flats provide 6 aftercare units for young adults working towards independent living.
Social Care Leader:
Full time (35 Hours) Social Care Leader is required. 10% night premium, double pay Sundays & Public Holidays worked.
Job Reference Number: LH 110
- Uphold and work within the Ethos of The Salvation Army
- Act in the capacity of Duty Manager when SCM or DSCM is not on duty.
- Responsible and accountable for the quality and standard of care of young people in the centre.
- To deliver supervision to members of the social care team.
- Encourage, support & lead the team in ensuring all Residential Standards are continually met.
- To ensure all policies, procedures and relevant legislation are implemented and upheld within the Centre.
- Participate in programme development, networking and training of staff.
- To attend and participate in programme meetings, staff meetings and any meeting with outside agencies.
- Contribute to the effective financial management within the Centre, including budget preparation and daily expenses.
- Must have a BA in Social Care or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2 year social care experience post qualification.
- Previous management experience is desirable.
Please forward C.V. and cover letter with reference number to:
Closing Date: 03.04.2020
The Salvation Army is a Christian Church and a registered Charity, promoting Equality in the Workplace.
Registered in the Republic of Ireland No: 90791 Registered Charity Number CHY6399