Brothers of Charity Services Ireland: Covid-19 Support Worker
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
BROTHERS OF CHARITY SERVICES IRELAND
Covid-19 Support Worker (Zero Hours Specified Purpose Contract -Care Assistant Grade)
Location: Limerick City and County
This post is to cover the emergency situation of the Covid-19 Pandemic. You be will required to work hours assigned to you as designated by your Manager in line with service needs and in accordance with the Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2018.
Qualifications and Experience
The successful candidate must:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to listen and respond to the needs of people who use services.
- Have the ability to be innovative and creative and work on one’s own initiative.
- Be computer literate.
- Experience of working as a member of a team is essential.
- Relevant experience interacting with adults with intellectual disabilities/autism is highly desirable.
Please apply via the following link: http://www.brothersofcharity.ie/limerick/
Please see job description attached below.