Longford Community Resources: Co-ordinator (Primary Healthcare Project with Travellers)
LONGFORD COMMUNITY RESOURCES CLG
Local Development Company
With funding from the HSE, wish to recruit
A Co-ordinator for the Primary Healthcare Project with Travellers
(35 hours per week)
The successful candidate will have:
- A commitment to equality and human rights and an understanding of Traveller issues.
- A degree or higher in community development, health promotion or equivalent.
- Excellent project and staff management skills.
- Excellent planning, report writing, evaluation and computer skills.
- A full clean Driving Licence and access to own transport.
Commencement of employment is subject to successful completion of Garda Vetting. A probationary period will apply.
For a job description and application form for the position please contact Martina on 043-3345555. Closing date for applications is 4pm on Thursday 9th April. Late applications will not be accepted and canvassing will disqualify. Shortlisting for interview will apply and a panel may be formed.
Longford Community Resources Clg is an equal opportunities employer