Nutgrove Enterprise Park: Business Development Manager
Nutgrove Enterprise Park is currently on the lookout for a Business Development Manager. We are looking for an individual who is talented, motivated, dynamic, and who takes pride in their work. The chosen candidate will demonstrate an ability to inspire and deliver results.
You will act as a liaison to the member, organise and coordinate training, manage events, certain external relations, and oversee special projects. You will be resourceful and a self-starter with the ability to work as a member of the community enterprise team as well as on an individual basis. This role is an on-site position between all campuses.
Sales, Training & Marketing
- Seek out new and effective ways of driving growth in existing revenue streams and develop new revenue streams for the business.
- Drive qualified visitors to our website.
- Contribute to, and action the organisations strategic plan when it comes to sales, training, and marketing.
- Management, preparation, and coordination of training/networking events for members.
- Analyse training requirements and put a flexible training plan in place.
- Manage member relationships and ensure member retention.
- Partner closely and effectively with key stakeholders of the business.
- Create and manage marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Design and keep up to date training material for all aspects of the centre’s operations.
- Keep abreast of best practice in training techniques, course content and delivery ensuring the centre has access to the best and most up to date material.
Office Administration & Facilities
- Plan for future building space and supply needs of the organization Assist with the administration of member accounts.
- Ensure that all secretarial, administrative and support requirements are met per the business requirements.
You will be required to demonstrate flexibility with regards to responsibilities which will be based on business demands.
Experience & Skills
- Experienced (min 5 years) person required for a business development role with community enterprise centre
- Ability to grow and expand the awareness of the community enterprise centres and its service offering within the local community and wider DLR area
- Experience in developing training and education services addressing the needs and requirements of SMEs and entrepreneurs in the community
- Ideally has an established network with stakeholders supporting community enterprises, SMEs and entrepreneurs
- Experience in driving the ongoing access and development of funding supports available for community enterprises
- Ideally the candidate has experience in the community enterprise sector but not essential
- High energy and positive attitude to keep audience motivated and engaged.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including public speaking, and networking skills.
- Ability to always maintain a professional profile. Excellent manner with key stakeholders, including directors, clients, brokers, and employees of the business.
- Ability to project manage
- Ability to set and achieve targets
- Can demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to be a self starter
- Team player with an ability to positively contribute to the growth of the Nutgrove Enterprise Centre
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Full drivers licence an advantage
Third level qualification. Business subject area is desirable.
What can you expect from Nutgrove Enterprise Park?
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus • Pension
- Career development
- Convenient and well connected location in Nutgrove