Carlow Tourism: Tourist Office Supervisor
Carlow Tourism clg seeks to recruit a Tourist Office Supervisor
Carlow Tourism is the marketing and tourism development company for Co. Carlow. Carlow Tourist Information Office is a key visitor information point for Carlow Town and County and services international and domestic holidaymakers. Applicants for the position should have:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with a strong service orientated approach to work.
- Strong knowledge of, and interest in visitor experiences in Carlow, the Ireland Ancient East region and throughout Ireland.
- Proven track record in the tourism sector.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and One Drive system.
- Project management, accounting, procurement and marketing skills.
- Supervisory skills for management of staff in Carlow Tourist Office and Carlow Tourism.
- An enthusiastic and resourceful approach to work with the ability to work on own initiative as well as in a small team.
- Third level qualification in a tourism, marketing, hospitality or a relevant discipline would be advantageous.
- Access to transport and a full clean driving licence with business cover insurance.
An attractive salary commensurate with experience is on offer to the successful candidate.
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Full role profile available by visiting www.carlowtourism.com/vacancies
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit a CV, with a detailed cover letter to Ms. Eileen O’ Rourke, CEO, Carlow Tourism by e-mail only to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, December 8th 2023 at 5.00pm. No late applications will be accepted. Shortlisting will apply.