Ballyowen Castle Youth & Community Centre: Centre Co-ordinator (Part Time)
Ballyowen Castle Youth & Community Centre
We are excited to announce we are growing and seeking applications for the role of:
Centre Co-ordinator (Part-Time, 20hrs per week)
Reporting to the Chairperson of Ballyowen Castle Youth & Community Centre Voluntary Board of Directors and will be responsible for the day to day running of the centre.
Some key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Management of Ballyowen Castle Youth and Community Centre (BCYCC) as a resource for the local community in Lucan
- Provide management and support to market and manage lettings or rooms and facilities available to the public
- Co-ordinate centre staff and approved contractors to ensure that agreed Centre administration and maintenance are carried out efficiently and cost effectively for the benefit of all users of the Centre
- Provide staff support, including training as required.
- Receive and deal with routine correspondence and documents on behalf of the BCYCC.
- Oversee and formulate, in conjunction with the BCYCC board of directors, the annual budget and quarterly management accounts.
- Ensure that all Community Centre income and expenditure is accurately recorded, monitored and reported.
- Ensure that effective administrative systems are developed and implemented to take booking, invoice customers and bank payments
- Attend monthly board meetings, as required, and provide a monthly centre report.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Self-starter and confident working on their own initiative
- Excellent digital and report writing Skills.
- Proven track record of grant writing skills.
A full clean driver’s licence is desirable but not essential.
Please email email@example.com to receive a copy of the full job description or download below.
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter not exceeding one page and a CV detailing relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Monday 9th October 2023.