Bridgeways Family Resource Centre: Manager
Bridgeways Family Resource Centre Voluntary Board of Directors are now looking for an energetic and dynamic Manager to lead our team and work closely with them in Ballymahon, Co.Longford to strengthen and empower children, families and local communities.
Details of the Post:
Job Title: Family Resource Centre Manager
Salary: Salary will be based on the FRC Programme salary scale and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Hours: This position is full time, 35 hours per week.
Location: Main Street, Ballymahon, Co. Longford, N39TD54
Days: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (This may vary depending on the needs of the Centre)
The ideal Candidate should have:
- 3rd Level qualification in Youth Work, Community Development, Family Support, Social Sciences or other relevant discipline.
- Min 5 years experience in Community Sector Project. Have Management & Family Support experience in a community based sector.
- Experience in devising and implementing strategic, operational and work plans
- Experience in leading a team through a period of change
- Knowledge and experience of growing staff teams, managing buildings and coping with a changing work environment.
- Experience in accessing funding for programme work, managing budgets and policy developments.
- Experience of managing an organisation’s operational overview including supervision of staff team & HR issues.
- Proven track record in interagency collaboration including statutory, community & voluntary agencies.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self, support & supervise staff in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise wellbeing in the workplace.
- Proficient knowledge & experience of Children’s First safeguarding policy and procedure.
- Experience related to Facilitation & Management in areas such as, but not limited to - HR/Finance systems/Health & Safety /Governance.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of experience working with children, Youth and Family setting as relevant to the role.
- Knowledge and experience of managing therapeutic supports, youth/ community development programmes & family support initiatives.
- Flexibility is needed as this role may include evening and weekend work.
- Clean driver’s licence and letter of indemnification is required by the company.
- The position is subject to the completion of a satisfactory Garda Vetting process and reference checks.
Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday, October 6th 2023.
Interviews will be scheduled to take place week commencing October 16th 2023.