Peer Advocacy in Mental Health: Peer Advocate (Part Time)
Job Title: Peer Advocate
Organisation Name: Peer Advocacy in Mental Health
Location: Belfast and various locations around Belfast.
Number of Positions: 1 Part Time Position
Weekly Working Hours: Part Time 21 hours per week
Application Closing Date: 1pm Friday 10th February 2023
About the Organisation
Peer Advocacy in Mental Health is committed to providing the highest possible quality of service to clients within the Mental Health Services and the Community
For more information about our organisation please see our website www.peeradvocacymh.com
- Own personal experience of Mental Health Challenges.
- Have had experience as a user of mental health services and have achieved a level of recovery
- Can demonstrate knowledge of the needs of people experiencing mental health difficulties
- Have completed Peer Advocacy Training or are willing to undertake this training.
- Computer literate
- Cleaning Driving Licence and Access to a Car