North Leinster MABS: Service Delivery Manager
The Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) is a national, free, confidential and independent service, providing advice and support to people in debt or in danger of getting into debt. Each MABS company is rooted within the communities they serve and staff work with clients to enable them to cope with immediate debt problems and assist clients with identifying appropriate solutions and advocate with creditors on their behalf. North Leinster MABS is seeking to recruit a:
Service Delivery Manager
Full Time (35 Hours per Week), Louth
North Leinster MABS has a vacancy for a permanent Full Time Service Delivery Manager. The Service Delivery Manager is fully responsible and accountable for the delivery of a timely, efficient and effective high quality Money Advice and Budgeting Service to clients in their designated area. For a full list of responsibilities please see the candidate pack.
- Permanent Post: This is a permanent position subject to completion of a six month probationary period.
- Full Time Salary Scale: €42,663 to €58,682 (including 2 long service increments), pro-rata for part time staff.
- Incremental Credit: MABS operates an incremental credit process for new entrants to the MABS Network, on request, which is based on the information provided by applicants on their application form. See candidate pack for more details.
- A panel may be formed of qualified candidates from which temporary and permanent, part-time and full time Service Delivery Manager posts which arise within the next twelve months will be filled should vacancies arise in this period. Posts will be located in County Louth.
- Application Process: These details and the application process are outlined in the candidate pack.
- Closing date: 5pm on Thursday 3 February 2022. CVs and late and/or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Please note that MABS has established a normal retirement age in line with the State Pension (currently 66).
A detailed job description and application form together with further information on MABS can be accessed at: https://mabs.ie/jobs/service-delivery-manager-full-time-35-hours-per-we…
For details on how your personal data will be used as part of this process our Data Protection Notice for Job Applicants is available here:
MABS is an equal opportunities employer.
Funded and supported by the Citizens Information Board