Clondalkin Travellers Development Group: Primary Health Care for Travellers Project Coordinator
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Clondalkin Travellers Development Group invites applications from individuals for the post of:
Primary Health Care for Travellers Project Coordinator
Clondalkin Travellers Development Group is seeking to recruit a Primary Health Care for Traveller Project Coordinator (21 hours per week) who will facilitate and support the promotion of a primary health care model to the Traveller community through empowerment of Traveller Community Health Workers in addressing the health status of Travellers in the community.
- To coordinate and develop the CTDG Traveller Primary Health Care Project.
- To develop annual and quarterly work plans in conjunction with stakeholders to address and improve the health status of the local Traveller Community and responding to health needs.
- Engage with Primary Health Care Traveller Projects and representatives of the THU through participation in the Eastern Regional Traveller Health Network.
- To write quarterly and annual reports on the work outputs, impacts and key performance indicators related to the project for the Board of Directors and the Regional Traveller Health Unit.
- To collect data and qualitative information to facilitate the ongoing documentation of the process/ outcomes of the PHCP.
- To support and supervise the delivery of health programmes with and by Traveller Community Health Workers.
- To develop, implement and review needs assessments and training modules for the Traveller Community Health Workers.
- To support the induction of new trainees and the continuous education and training of Traveller Community Health Workers.
- To support, when appropriate, PHC workers to further professional progressions
- To develop new initiatives to respond to the ongoing and emerging needs of the local Traveller community
- Promote awareness, interest and knowledge of health matters through formal and informal education methods.
The post is subject to Garda Vetting
Further details are available on request from email@example.com
Applications by email including a CV of not more than two pages with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Project Manager, Clondalkin Travellers Development Group, Block 1, Clondalkin Enterprise Centre, Neilstown Road, Clondalkin, Dublin D22 TK28: 4.00p.m. 22nd October 2021
Shortlisting will take place. Late applications will not be considered.
Clondalkin Travellers Development Group Unit 1 Clondalkin Enterprise Centre, Neilstown Road, Clondalkin. Dublin D22 TH28
Clondalkin Travellers Development Group is an equal opportunities employer
We would particularly welcome applications from members of the Travelling community