Dublin Rape Crisis Centre: Client Support Officer
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
DUBLIN RAPE CRISIS CENTRE VACANCY
Client Support Officer
The Dublin Rape Crisis Centre is a voluntary organisation which exists to prevent the harm and heal the trauma of rape and sexual abuse. We are seeking to recruit a Client Support Officer to join our service based at our offices on Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2. The role is a full-time, contract position, which may be extended after that period subject to continued funding.
Contract type: Full-time position, one-year fixed term contract subject to continuing funding
Reporting to: Policy Manager
Annual leave: 23 days per annum
Skills/Competencies & Qualifications
- Commitment to DRCC’s values, ethos and vision statement.
- Capacity to work with survivors of sexual violence in an empathic, culturally appropriate and professional manner
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, written and oral.
- Good level of research skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation, policies and practice relevant to the work.
- Good level of IT Skills including proficiency in Office365.
- Understanding of CRM Systems
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Evidence of problem-solving skills and experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and identify, set and deliver to deadlines
- Permission to work in Ireland.
- A higher-level qualification in relevant field of study such as social policy, human rights, social work/social care practice, legal qualification etc.
- Experience working in the area of emotional trauma.
- Substantial previous work experience in a busy information/advice/advocacy environment.
All prospective employees are required to declare prior convictions and whether they have been the subject of any investigation or enquiry into abuse or other inappropriate behaviour. Gardaí Vetting is a requirement.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV by email to email@example.com
Please put the name of the position ‘Client Support Officer’ in the subject bar of your email.
Closing date for applications 15th October 2021.
Interviews will take place Thursday 28th & Friday 29th October 2021
2nd Interview to be held on November 4th 2021
We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
DRCC requests your permission to collect and store your data.