Irish Advocacy Network: Peer Advocate in Mental Health (Full-Time & Part-Time) x 2
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Irish Advocacy Network CLG
Job Title: Peer Advocate in Mental Health
Organisation Name: Irish Advocacy Network CLG.
Location: Throughout Belfast Area
Number of Positions: 2
Weekly Working Hours / Salary:
- 1 x Part Time 20 hours per week
Salary £11,960 per annum
- 1 x Full Time 35 hours per week
Salary £20.930 per annum
Application Closing Date: 1pm Thursday 6th May 2021
About the Organisation
The Irish Advocacy Network is a peer-led, island-wide organisation which promotes equal citizenship to people with mental health difficulties through peer advocacy, information and support in partnership with other organisations. By providing information, choice and support, we are committed to the empowerment of every Mental Health Service User
(see our website for a more comprehensive history at www.irishadvocacynetwork.com)
- The post holder will be working with adults who are experiencing difficulties in their mental health, assisting them in their recovery and enabling them to regain their independence through providing support and time. He/she will provide Peer Advocacy as part of a team in Belfast. He/she will work as a member of this team to ensure that service user’s views inform practice.
- Ability to travel throughout the Belfast area, as demanded by the job, is essential.
- The post holder will be reporting directly to the Team Leader
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01 5470510 for Application Form
- Email completed and signed application form to email@example.com or post it the below address to arrive by 1pm Thursday 6th May 2021.
Irish Advocacy Network CLG,
First Floor, The Tannery Building,
53 – 56 Cork Street,