ADAPT Domestic Abuse Services: Assistant Director of Services
ADAPT Domestic Abuse Services is a voluntary, not-for-profit organisation which was established in 1974. It is committed to promoting the rights of women and children to live and grow in a peaceful, non-violent home environment and to enabling women survivors of domestic abuse and their children to re-establish control of their lives and their life choices.
ADAPT Domestic Abuse Services invites applications for the position of
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF SERVICES
The role of the Assistant Director of Services:
- The Assistant Director of Services, working with the Director of Services, has executive responsibility for the overall management of the organisation and the development, delivery and promotion of the service. In conjunction with the Director, s/he is responsible for ensuring that the operation of the organisation is underpinned by good governance and best professional practice and is informed by ADAPT’s mission and strategic plan.
- The Assistant Director of Services works closely with the Director, to lead the organisation with integrity and fairness, operating from a strong ethical and trauma informed framework, and ensuring that it provides services to meet the current and future needs of women survivors of domestic abuse and their children.
- Specific responsibilities of the Assistant Director of Services include:
- Ensuring quality and consistency of assessment, support and safety offered and ensuring that practice and service delivery supports women survivors in their efforts to enhance the safety and quality of life for themselves and their children.
- Oversight responsibility for the development of staff practice and service delivery. This responsibility will include ensuring that service delivery is in line with best practice standards in the sector and that an integrated package of services is available to all service users.
The closing date for applications is Monday 22nd March, 2021 @ 4.00pm. Only applications submitted on the official application form by the closing date and time will be accepted. For application form and information pack contact the Director of Services on email@example.com
ADAPT Domestic Abuse Services Limerick is an Equal Opportunities Employer