LauraLynn Ireland’s Children’s Hospice: Clinical Nurse Manager 2 (Disability Service)
Clinical Nurse Manager 2
Reporting To: Director of Nursing
Hours of Work: Full-Time, 39 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: €50,912 - €60,910 per annum (dependent on experience)*In line with HSE Consolidated Pay Scales at 1.10.2020
The Clinical Nurse Manager 2 (CNM 2) has a pivotal role in the implementation and provision of quality care that meets HIQA standards through the effective co-ordination and management of activity and services within the Disability Service. The main responsibilities are resource management, staff development, facilitating communication and professional/clinical leadership.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Hold current Registration in the Children’s Division of the Register of Nurses held by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience and clinical expertise in the area of Intellectual Disability.
- At least 2 years’ management experience in healthcare.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining quality standards.
- Experience of managing change.
- Healthcare Management/equivalent qualification
- Experience in Quality Improvement
- Experience in both residential and respite disability services.
How to Apply:
E-mail your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
For informal enquiries please contact Anne-Marie Carroll, Director of Nursing on (01) 2893151 or e-mail: ACarroll@lauralynn.ie
Closing date for applications: Friday 4th December, 2020 at 5.00 p.m.