Ruhama: Caseworker (Midlands Region – Longford, Westmeath, Offaly, Laois)
Ruhama is a Dublin based NGO supporting women nationally who are affected by prostitution and sex trafficking. Ruhama is expanding its geographical reach base to the Midlands.
Ruhama is recruiting to fill this exciting new position:
Caseworker (Midlands Region – Longford, Westmeath, Offaly, Laois)
Job title: Caseworker
Location: Based in Tullamore, Co. Offaly, working across the Midlands Region.
Hours: Full-time (35 hour per week)
Reports to: Service Manager
Purpose: The post holder will be responsible for providing a comprehensive Casework service in collaboration with other service providers (Merchant’s Quay Ireland) to women who have been affected by prostitution and victims of trafficking for the Midlands Region.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
The successful candidate for this post will have:
- A relevant third level qualification e.g. social studies, addiction, nursing, counselling, legal or psychology (essential)
- 3+ years’ employed frontline experience of working with vulnerable groups (essential)
- Experience of working with the complex and compound traumas of human exploitation and a knowledge and understanding of trauma informed practice (essential)
If you are interested in this exciting role please send the completed application form via email to email@example.com before 5pm on the 4th June 2020 using the reference “MLCW20” in all communications or post to Sheila Crowley, 30/31 Camden Street Lower, Dublin 2, D02EC96
- Please note that CV’s will not be accepted
- This position is subject to Garda clearance
- Ruhama is an equal opportunities employer