Sonas Domestic Violence Charity: HR Administrator
Job Title: Hr Administrator — 16 Hours Per Week — Fixed Term
Reporting To: Senior Administrator
Hourly Rate: €18.74
Location: Greater Dublin Area
The HR Administrator is responsible for supporting the delivery of the day-to-day HR administration within Sonas. The person will be required to deliver a high standard of accuracy and adherence with HR Policies, Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures as well as ensuring a high level of confidentiality.
2-3 years previous experience in a HR capacity and relevant HR qualification.
- Experience with Softworks.
Key Areas Of Responsibility:
- Ensuring the highest standards of confidentiality are maintained at all times.
- Implementing and adhering to HR Policies and Procedures.
- Providing administration support for recruitment campaigns such as placing adverts, arranging interviews, checking references etc.
- Preparing offer leters and contracts of employment for new employees.
- Preparing induction packs and facilitating employee onboarding. Develop and deliver an on-line induction system for new employees.
- Setting up and handling employee files ensuring they are accurate and ready for HR File Audits.
- Overall management of the HRIS and liaising with the HRIS Support Team regarding any issues with the system.
- Inputting new employee details, resignations, job changes, salary changes, long term leave etc. on the HRIS ensuring all the information in the system is accurate.
- Tracking garda vetting, temporary contracts, probation etc. on the HRIS and liaising with managers to make sure they are kept up to date.
- Filing training records, qualifications and professional registrations in the employee personal file and on the HRIS. Maintaining a training matrix to make sure all employees mandatory training is up to date.
- Tracking employees sick leave to ensure they do not exceed their entitlement and arranging occupational health appointments when needed.
- Calculating maternity and other long-term leave. Preparing correspondence for employees regarding leave requests and advising relevant Managers.
- Preparing and distributing HR related reports such as sick and other leave reports from the HRIS as required.
- Supporting Managers with employee clock cards and approving timesheets for payroll on the HRIS.
- Preparing payroll data and relevant payroll reports from the HRIS. Liaising with payroll to ensure social welfare cheques are received by the organisation when employees are on sick or other absence leave.
- Addressing employee queries and providing advice to Managers relating to conditions of employment as required.
- Providing regular up-dates for Managers in respect of changes to employment legislation or other aspects of HR.
- Arranging exit interviews and the return of organisation owned property.
- Liaising with the relevant Manager and organising past employee reference requests.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager.
The above job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities and consequently the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to them from time to time and to contribute to the development of the post. This job description may change in line with the changing needs and objectives of the Company.
To apply for this position
Please forward a detailed CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the position to email@example.com not later than Monday 26th February, 2024.