Limerick Social Service Council: Early Years Practitioners x 2
Limerick Social Service Council CLG
Limerick Social Service Council CLG aims to promote the dignity and growth of individuals, families and groups in the Limerick city and county area. The work of the Centre is carried out by a dedicated team of over 60 staff, through a range of individual services ranging from support for pre-school children to elderly people. The Southside Child and Family Centre provides integrated early years services and family support services.
Applications are invited for the following role:
2 x Early Years Practitioners, Southside Child & Family Centre
(32.5-37.5 hours per week)
Applicants for this post must have:
- A Minimum Level 7 qualification in Early Years Care and Education
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an early years’ practitioner
- Good knowledge of Aistear / Síolta
- Previous experience of working in a community based service
Terms and Conditions:
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- The Post is subject to 6 months’ probation, Garda Vetting, two written references and continued funding.
Full job description is available on www.lssc.ie.
Please send an up to date Curriculum Vitae together with cover letter by e-mail to Margaret Mastriani, Child and Family Service Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal Enquiries to Liesa Mullins, Early Years Manager on email@example.com or 061-319094.
Closing date for applications is 5.00 pm on 28.03.23
Late applications will not be accepted.
LSSC is committed to a Policy of Equal Opportunity