Mellow Spring Childcare Development Centre: Cook (Part Time)
Mellow Spring Childcare Service seeks to employ a part time Cook for our busy childcare service. The hours will be 10am -2pm.
Duties will include: -
- Food preparation.
- Food production
- Ensuring the production, presentation & service of food is to a high standard.
- Maintaining HACCP records.
- Serving and storing meals in an appropriate manner.
- Receiving food deliveries to the kitchen and maintain accurate records of same.
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within the kitchen & dining room to ensure both areas are left clean before finishing duty each day.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years catering experience (to include cooking for a large number of clients).
- Training to HACCP standard.
- An ability to work as part of a team.
- Understanding of the nutritional needs of babies and children up to 12 years.
- Knowledge of menu planning.
- The ability to use your initiative and be able to anticipate the kitchen needs.
- To cater for events outside of normal working hours when required.
Rate of Pay: DOE
Application by email, together with full Curriculum Vitae, to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Region: Finglas, Dublin 11
Source URL: https://www.activelink.ie/vacancies/children-youth/97771-mellow-spring-childcare-development-centre-cook-part-time