Tús Nua Childcare Service: Social Care Workers & Relief Social Care Workers
Tús Nua Childcare Service provides mainstream Residential Care to young people. We are inviting applications for the position(s) of;
Social Care Workers
Relief Social Care Workers
Based close to Cavan Town in Co. Cavan, this is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, organised, and dedicated individual(s) to join our service providing mainstream residential care to young people.
You must be solution focused and innovative in your approach in order to support the provision of a high-quality person-centred service in line with the National Standards for Children’s Residential Centres (HIQA).
- Have clear knowledge and understanding of the National Standards as well as all relevant legislation and have an awareness of how this translates to practice.
- Place quality service at the heart of all thinking and decision making within the Centre.
Applicants must have a recognised qualification in Social Studies/Social Care (minimum Level 7) or its equivalent or hold a degree in a relevant field ie; Psychology, Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy, Youth and Community Work, Social Work, Social Sciences, Teaching and Nursing.
- Applicants must be flexible in order to meet the needs of the Residential Centre
- Must have a full driver’s license.
What we offer
In return we offer a working environment that is supportive and where each staff member is valued.
- Excellent work/life balance
- Competitive incremental salary scale - in line with qualifications and experience
- Generous Sleep over rate
- All training will be provided
Should you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
To request a Job Description please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All informal enquiries, please contact HR at 087 931 82 92