Youth Work Ireland Louth: Youth Worker – (Dundalk - North / West)
Youth Work Ireland Louth is a registered charity and voluntary youth work organisation. YWILouth is a leading provider of youth work programmes and services to young people in Louth.
Applications are now invited from suitably qualified persons for the following post.
Job Title: Youth Worker
(30Hrs per week )
The purpose of this job is to implement the objectives and programmes of Youth Work Ireland Louth, and to work within the community to develop and deliver programmes and activities for young people living in Dundalk north west thus supporting the improvement of quality of life of young people.
The Youth Worker will:
- Work as part of a team to develop the provision of quality youth service and the development of integrated initiatives responsive to young people’s needs.
- Engage with targeted young people aged between 10 and 24 years with a particular focus on:
- Young people who are unemployed
- Young people who have high levels of need and risk
- Young people aged between 10 and 24
- Targeted groups of young people who may be isolated, or not engaged in services
Garda Vetting will apply to this post.
PLEASE VIEW THE JOB SPEC AND JOB DESCRIPTION (see below) FOR FULL DETAILS ON ALL REQUIREMENTS.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete YWILouth Job application form and email it to; Margaret Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12pm noon 3rd February 2023. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
YWILouth is committed to a policy of Equality of Opportunity in its employment practices.