Youth Work Ireland Louth: Early Intervention Youth Justice Support Worker (Part Time) x 2
Are Recruiting a
Youth Justice Support Worker
Job Title: Early Intervention Youth Justice Support Worker (2 PT roles)
Employer: Youth work Ireland Louth
Location: BOYNE Youth Diversion Project Drogheda -South Co, Louth
Reporting to: Regional Director
Contract: Fixed Term Contract – 12 mths (Subject to continuation of funding)
Hours: 2x 17.5 hours per week
The BOYNE project is part of a network of Youth Diversion Projects; funded by the Department of Justice and the European Social Fund, in conjunction with An Garda Síochána and is managed by Youth work Ireland Louth . It is based in the Southside of Drogheda Co,Louth.
The successful applicant will have the following essential requirements;
- A minimum of two years experience of working with socially excluded young people.
- Knowledge of youth work and the community development process.
- Relevant paid or voluntary experience of working with young people and/or families
- A third level qualification in youth work or similar field.
- Experience in providing support to parents & families
- Access to a car and full Irish driving licence
- Experience of inter-agency work.
- Flexible hours with a lot of evening and some weekend work will apply.
- Exposure and understanding of Youth Diversion work and of working with young people and families from minority ethnic groups.
Please view the Job spec for full list of requirements.
Apply by submitting a Curriculum Vitae and Application Form by close of business on Friday 3rd January 2023 @12 pm Noon to:email@example.com or post FAO: Chairperson
Youth Work Ireland Louth, 2 Courthouse square, Dundalk, Co,Louth A91 KR25