Barnardos: National Wellbeing Project Co-ordinator (Maternity Cover)
Ireland’s leading children’s charity is recruiting:
National Wellbeing Project Co-ordinator
Location: National Role
Contract: Full time (37 hours) Specific purpose to cover maternity leave
Salary: €41,377 - €59,464 DOE
To ensure the ongoing and effective implementation and operation of Barnardos Wellbeing Services across 5 national sites
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage in a dynamic and busy environment
- Ability to work, lead and manage team across the country
- Ability to understand and assess needs of children, parents and communities
- Clear understanding of Trauma Informed approaches and healing with particular reference to the connection between heart, body and mind
- Clear understanding of and ability to talk about and implement body based healing intervention support as a response to trauma and approach towards overall wellbeing for children and parents.
- Understanding of social and emotional well-being
- Competence within digital communication
- Ability to work in collaboration with others
- Ability to prioritise competing demands
- Flexibility and adaptability in terms of tasks and time is essential for this post
- Ability to manage the staff team in a constructive way, ensuring that a high level of service provision is delivered
- Ability to write clear reports as required
- Ability to manage relationships internally and with external stakeholders relevant to the service
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience and demonstration of management capacity is essential. Experience of supporting individuals or groups in looking after their social and emotional wellbeing is desirable. Experience of a lead or supervisory role is highly desirable.
- Relevant professional 3rd level qualification is essential, for example: Social Work, Social Care, Child Care, Education, Youth and Community Work, Psychology or equivalent. Management training is highly desirable.
Full clean driving licence and access to the use of suitably insured car essential.
This is a national role. There is capacity for remote working but the post holder will be expected to support the delivery of services in a variety of locations country wide, which will at times include travelling to the sites and to be available to work in Dublin as required.
For full job description and to apply please visit www.barnardos.ie/jobs
Closing date: Monday 13th February at 5pm
Interview date: Week of 20th February
Shortlisting will apply (please note, CVs are not accepted on their own, candidates must complete and submit our application form through Barnardos website).