Attuned Programmes Ireland: Social Care Manager & Deputy Manager - Carlow
Social Care Manager / Deputy Manager
Job Reference: Social Care Manager- SCM Crlw 09/22, Deputy Manager – DM Crlw 09/22
Attuned Programmes Ireland is a company responding to meet the needs of vulnerable young people with complex case histories through community, registered residential and aftercare supports and services.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Social Care Manager and a Deputy Manager for a Residential Children's Residence in Carlow. The ideal candidates will be highly motivated and have an interest in playing an active role in service development, while working with a structured and supportive team.
Attuned Programmes Ireland recognises the inherent individuality of each young person with its primary focus being on meeting them ‘where they are at’ in a non-judgmental, non-confrontational manner that supports their developing independence through healthy social relationships wherein the staff team role model and engage with the young people in a lived environment.
The role is to support young people in developing self-care and independent living skills while helping them to develop the capacity and opportunity to eventually live an independent life in the community.
General Job Description:
The successful candidates will be dedicated and highly motivated; they will already possess high levels of competence and will be able to demonstrate this through their qualification and some experience in meeting regulatory requirements, best practice standards and ultimately an understanding of the varied needs of vulnerable young people.
- Candidates for the House Manager positions need to demonstrate at least 5 years experience in a social care setting. A level 8 Honours Degree in Applied Social Studies or equivalent is preferable for this post. Or a level 7 degree in Applied Social studies with a relevant management qualification. Salary €52K per year
- Candidates for the Deputy Manager positions need to demonstrate at least 3 years post qualification experience in a residential setting. Salary €42K per year
- Where appropriate Acting posts may apply wherein additional supports can and will be provided to support successful candidates within registered children’s residential centres.
- Proficient communication skills, IT skills, report writing and planning skills.
- This post is subject to Garda clearance.
- A full clean driving licence is desirable.
- Candidates must also have a deep commitment to children’s and young people’s rights and protection and enjoy working in a dynamic and at times challenging environment.
Please forward C.V. and cover letter with reference number:-
Social Care manager SCM Crlw 09/22 or Deputy Manager DM Crlw 09/22 to Recruitment@attunedprogrammes.ie
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €42,000 - €52,000.00 per year