St. Raphael’s Preschool and Afterschool Project: Deputy Manager
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
St. Raphael’s Preschool and Afterschool Project is situated in Ballyfermot, Dublin 10. We offer a sessional preschool service for children aged from 2 years 8 months to school going age in the mornings, Monday to Friday and an afterschool service to children of St. Raphael’s National School in the afternoons. We cater for 55 preschool children and 60 after-school children.
Position: Deputy Manager
Service: St. Raphael’s Preschool and Afterschool Project
Location: St. Raphael’s National School, Kylemore Road, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10
Hours: Full Time (35 Hours) 8.20am – 3.50pm, Monday – Friday
Commence Date: Immediate
Deputy Manager will report directly to the Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional approach to early childhood education and care
- Minimum Level 7 or 8 BA Degree in Early Childhood Education
- At least 2 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Ability to facilitate groups and manage staffing when necessary
- Knowledge of funding models such as ECCE and NCS
- Knowledge and understanding of Tusla and Pobal regulations
- Computer skills – knowledge of word & publisher
- Excellent organisational skills
- A child centered approach to working with children
- Experience of working with school-aged children and preschool children
- HighScope Training
- Experience working with children that are experiencing disadvantage and children with additional needs.
Applicants should apply with a covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
Closing date: 5PM Sunday 2nd October 2022.
St. Raphael’s Preschool and Afterschool Service is an equal opportunity employer.