HAYS: Regional Clinical Manager (Social Care) – Dublin
Regional Clinical Manager – Social Care Job – Dublin – Permanent – €70k-€90k
Your new company
Your new company is a well-established youth mental health service. With a vision of supporting the mental health of all youth in Ireland, your new company offers both online and in person support to young people. Your new company is on a mission to achieve better mental health outcomes for all young people by providing therapeutic services and promoting youth mental health and supporting societal change. As a part of your new company, you will help to create an Ireland where every young person’s mental health is valued and supported.
Your new role
As the new Regional Clinical Manager, you will hold responsibilities at a national level, as part of the national Management Team as well as at a regional level, where you will be managing a designated number of services. You will be required to line manage and provide clinical supervision to Clinical Managers in your region. In your new role you will take the lead in ensuring the mental health services delivered are of the highest quality. As the new Regional Clinical Manager, you will work alongside management to ensure effective delivery of Youth Mental Health services by playing an active role in the continued development of your new company by implementing new approaches and initiatives developed by the National Management Team. You will also contribute to the development, implementation and review of Clinical Policies, Procedures and Guidelines. As part of your new role, you will participate in ongoing professional development including clinical supervision, line management and bespoke training opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in your new role, you will have five or more years, post qualification experience working in a clinical mental health service. You will have the relevant experience managing a team and providing clinical supervision.
A necessary qualification:
- Doctorate or equivalent in clinical/counselling/educational psychology. Qualifications obtained overseas must be validated by the Department of Health at the time of application.
- Social Worker registered with CORU.
- Occupational Therapist registered with CORU.
- Psychotherapist accredited by the Irish Council for Psychotherapy(ICP), the Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (IACP), The National Association for Professional Counselling & Psychotherapy (NAPCP) or the Association of Professional Counsellors and Psychotherapists (APCP).
- Mental Health Nurse registered with An Bord Altranais.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be given the opportunity to grow and progress in a well-established and dynamic working environment. An unrivalled opportunity to both Regionally and Nationally Manage a high calibre team to achieve success within an established Youth Mental Health service.
- Competitive salary.
- 27 Days Annual Leave.
- Access to Pension Scheme.
- Elements of Hybrid Working.
- Permanent contract.
- Comprehensive learning & development program.
- Financial Support for Further Learning.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential conversation about your career and the next steps then please contact us today. Send us your CV and a little about what you are looking for and we will arrange a call to discuss what you want. You can contact Ciara with your CV at Ciara.firstname.lastname@example.org