St Catherine’s Community Services: Early Years / School Age Educator
St Catherine’s Community Services Centre
St Joseph’s Rd, Carlow
Full-time Early Years / School Age Educator
St. Catherine’s Community Services Centre wish to recruit a Full-time Early Years/School Age Educator (36.25 hours weekly) to work in our community childcare service with a desire to make a real difference in the lives of children & their families. The position is term time.
The successful candidate requires:
- A thorough knowledge of child development and its application in practice with excellent child centered communication skills
- A minimum Level 5 but a Level 7/8 qualification in Early Childhood Education & Care is desirable
- A minimum of one years’ experience working in a childcare setting.
We value our team and aim to provide the optimal working environment for all staff. As an employee in our service you will benefit as follows:
- A Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave pro rata * Paid sick leave
- Pension scheme contribution * Bike to work scheme
- Contribution to course fees * Paid study leave
To apply please forward a detailed Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to the Childcare Manager, St. Catherine’s Community Services Centre, St. Joseph’s Road, Carlow R93 T4C6 or email it to email@example.com. The closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday, the 21st August 2022.
St Catherine’s is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes suitably qualified applicants from all sectors of society.