Foróige: Programme Officer - Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship Programme West / Leinster
JOB TITLE : Programme Officer, NFTE
Job Reference: FRGJOB_421
Foróige is the National Youth Development Organisation, which promotes and fosters youth development through the operation of various youth services in urban and rural areas throughout the country. Foróige is currently recruiting for the following position:
The Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE) is a world recognised, youth entrepreneurship education and development programme. The NFTE programme is committed to changing the lives of young people in disadvantaged communities by enabling them to develop core skills in business and enterprise, and in doing so helping them to unlock their individual talents and potential. NFTE are now recruiting to cover a maternity leave post. The primary focus of this post will be in DEIS Schools across the West and Leinster Region.The successful candidate will be offered a maternity leave contract of employment. The successful candidate will provide service and support for the West and Leinster region. The employment base is negotiable in the West / Leinster Region.
The successful applicant will have the following essential requirements;
- Education to National Degree standard in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 1 years relevant work experience
- Access to car and full driving licence
- Significant experience and understanding of Foróige programmes and in particular the NFTE
- Excellent team working skills
- Report writing and funding application experience
- An understanding of Youth Work and Community Work methodologies
Applications for the above vacancy should be made by way of Foróige Application form.
The deadline for returning completed application forms is Thursday 18th of August at 12pm.
Foróige is committed to a policy of Equality of Opportunity in its employment practices.