YPAR: IPS (Refugees/Asylum Applicants) Community Link Worker
To live in a place of hope, equality and opportunity where young people and their family’s dreams are realised
IPS (Refugees/Asylum Applicants) Community Link Worker
As part of a National response YPAR have been commissioned by TUSLA, Child and Family Agency, to provide community support in the North Inner City to Refugees and Asylum applicants living in the area. YPAR are seeking applicants for the role of International Protection Service (IPS) (Refugees/Asylum Applicants) Community Link Worker. The position will be a part-time (23.5 hours per-week) one-year contract and will in involve linking IPS children, young people and families living in the Dublin North Inner City to relevant family services, agencies and supports.
Qualification & Skills
- Minimum level 6 qualification or equivalent with knowledge and experience.
- Experience in working with disadvantaged and minority ethnic communities.
- High level of written and spoken English
- Good working knowledge of computer programmes including word processing and spread sheets.
- Having a second language
- Experience and Knowledge of inter-agency working
- Knowledge Children and Family Services in Dublin North Inner City
- Prepared to work flexible hours
Project Worker Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Application by through CV and Cover Letter email only, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information Contact Patrick Gates email email@example.com or Tel; 0861263086
Closing Date Close of Business (5pm) Friday 20th August. Late applications will not be accepted.