Daughters of Charity Community Services: Early Years AIMS Support Workers
Daughters of Charity Community Services
The Daughters of Charity Community Services (DoCCS), located at 9 Henrietta Street, Dublin 1, provides a range of educational, training and social care services for adults, youth and children in the North Inner City.
We are Recruiting for 3 Aims Support Workers
- Aims Support Workers –Part-time Contract 15 Hours Weekly To Start in September 2022
Required Skills and Competencies (See Full job description attached)
- Aims Support Workers Minimum FETAC Level 5 on the QQ1 that is approved under the Early Years (Preschool) Regulations
- A passion for working with young children and their families
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to manage multiple work tasks and a busy environment
- experience working in an Early Years setting:
- experience of working in a community-based Early Years’ Service would be a distinct advantage
- Experience and training in Síolta & Aistear
Contract: Part-Time Contract, 15 hours weekly, €13 per hour
Applications must refer to the requirements in the advert and job description. Please outline why you feel you are the right person for the role in relation to the requirements. CVs will not be accepted and incomplete application forms may not be considered.
Application must be completed on a DoCCS application form and sent with a cover letter to Joleen O’Brien by email to email@example.com.
All applications may be interviewed as applications are received. A panel of relief staff will be formed.
The Daughters of Charity Community Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome, and strive to have, a diverse workforce