Foróige: Project Worker - Ballyhaunis Engaging Youth Project
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
JOB TITLE : Project Worker
Job Reference: FRGJOB_365
Foróige is the National Youth Development Organisation, which promotes and fosters youth development through the operation of various youth services in urban and rural areas throughout the country. Foróige is currently recruiting for the following position:
The BEY (Ballyhaunis Engaging Youth) Project is funded by the Department of Children and Youth Affairs UBU- Your Place, Your Space targeted youth funding scheme, through Mayo, Sligo, Leitrim Education and Training Board (MSLETB). The project is a new funded targeted project, which aims to develop services in ETB areas, where a gap in service provision has been identified, specifically for young people ages 10-24 years who have identified needs additional to the general population. The Aim of the service is to give young people an opportunity to overcome adversity and reach their full potential in a safe and supportive environment.
The successful applicant will have the following essential requirements;
- Education to National Degree standard. (Note: candidates with exceptional, relevant work experience may also be considered in lieu of degree qualifications) (E)
- A minimum of 1 year relevant work experience with young people (E)
- Access to car and full driving licence (E)
- High level of motivation / ability to work on own initiative (E)
- Ability to work as part of a team of staff and volunteers (E)
Please view the Job spec for full list of requirements.
Applications for the above vacancy should be made by way of Foróige Application form.
The deadline for returning completed application forms is 12 noon 26.05.2022
Foróige is committed to a policy of Equality of Opportunity in its employment practices.