LauraLynn Ireland’s Children’s Hospice: Staff Nurse - Adult Disability Residential Service
LauraLynn's mission is to provide a Community of Care that delivers evidence-based, personalised services to children with palliative care needs, complex care needs and complex disabilities, while also providing family support services and a home to our residents where quality-of-life is paramount.
Title: Staff Nurse - Adult Disability Residential Service.
Hours: Full & part time positions available
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Closing Date: (5pm, Friday 3rd June 2022)
If you are interested in deeply rewarding work within a challenging role where your skills will be developed, with personal and professional development opportunities, then this is the right job for You!
We are looking to recruit Staff Nurses who are confident and resilient and can represent the individual in an appropriate manner in day to day life interactions.
The focus of this role will be to support individuals to realise their vision to lead a good life through Person Centred approaches in line with their personal interests, skills, will and preference.
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team focussed on supporting people to liver their best possible lives
- Free car parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Pension scheme
- VHI group scheme
- EAP – free confidential staff support service including one to one counselling
- Wellbeing programme
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Comprehensive orientation pack
- Flexible working options
Essential Criteria - ideally the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Registered or be eligible to register with the NMBI as an RNID, RCN or RGN
- RCN’s and RGN’s require a minimum of 1-year post qualification experience working in a disability setting.
- Good understanding of intellectual disability, complex care needs & HIQA regulations
- Full clean driving licence is desirable to support individuals to access all the aspects of daily living.
How to Apply:
For a full job description and person specification contact our HR Department, E: email@example.com
For informal enquiries please contact Lisa Murphy, Clinical Nurse Manager 2 on 01 2893151 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Human Resources email@example.com or by post: HR department, LauraLynn Ireland’s Children’s Hospice, Leopardstown Road, Dublin 18.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.