Lincoln Healthcare: Social Care Workers - Disability Service
At Lincoln Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with a leading residential provider to recruit enthusiastic and passionate social care workers with experience, skills and knowledge in caring for young people with disabilities.
We have a number of opportunities available across disability services in Sligo and Roscommon.
I am looking to speak with enthusiastic, compassionate, hardworking social care workers and social care leaders who want to make a real difference in the lives of young people with disabilities.
We are offering something completely different to other residential care providers. Please contact me to find out more about these amazing opportunities.
These positions are ideal for those who enjoy working in a team environment. If you have experience working with children/young people with disabilities and are interested in helping to create a safe and comfortable living space for the residents, I would love to speak with you.
Our client is a rapidly growing children’s residential provider, entering an exciting expansion phase across Sligo and Roscommon and as a result they are recruiting social care workers and social care leaders. Our client prides itself on providing their staff with the tools and opportunities to progress their career within the health and social care field. They are renowned for encouraging internal promotion from within the business and promote personal growth.
Successful candidates will be provided with extensive training in our clients model of care to assist you in your role.
Conditions of work:
We have a range of Permanent, Relief and Temporary positions open.
We require the successful candidate to follow a rota that includes sleep-in duties, evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
- Qualification in relevant discipline (e.g.: health, community care sector) FETAC level 5 minimum.
- Have a full driving license and be willing to drive company vehicles
- Have a genuine passion for working with children and young people with disability
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong values and person-centred approach
- Flexible and willing to work shifts to meet the needs of the service
- Must be enthusiastic, resilient, energetic, and proactive
Benefits of working with our client:
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated team in a meaningful role
- Highly competitive incremental salary scale allowing progression
- Premium rates paid on Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate both staff and service users
- Extensive training opportunities
- Significant promotion opportunities for those interested in progression
If you are a motivated individual, with drive to succeed and are passionate about providing excellence in care and enablement, then this may be the role for you.
Charlene is a strategic, highly enthusiastic leader with a wealth of experience supplying Allied Health and Social Care professionals across acute hospitals, community, primary care facilities, mental health services, disability services, social care organisations within the Public and Private sector across Ireland.
To discuss these roles in detail please contact Charlene Cooke by Phone: +3531 9637070 or +353 858768218 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org