Three Steps: Team Leaders
THREE STEPS IS A SOCIAL CARE BASED, TRAUMA AND ATTACHMENT INFORMED, CLINICALLY SUPPORTED RESIDENTIAL CARE SERVICE PROVIDER.
Three Steps are currently recruiting for Team Leaders to lead and support our experienced care teams. We provide residential services to children, young people, and adults with disability. We also run a number of Children’s Residential Centres for children and young people in care. All our services are currently located in Dublin and Meath.
Our care teams and managers work closely with placement supervisors to provide safe, compassionate, and professionally informed care. Together, we work hard to improve the quality of care we provide every day. We put the children, young people and adults in our care first in everything we do, and as a company, we invest heavily in our care teams to ensure they have the skills, support and encouragement they need to achieve our shared aims.
In all our activities, we work closely with the HSE (Health Service Executive), with Tusla (the Child and Family Agency) and with the Northern Ireland Trust.
Team Leaders play a key role in our care teams. They are responsible for ensuring the professionals who work directly with the children, young people and adults in our care are themselves cared for and have access to the support and guidance they need to provide safe and effective care at all times.
If you are interested in leading one of our care teams, you will need to have the following qualifications and experience:
Children’s Residential Centre:
- A Level 7 qualification in Social Care / Applied Social Studies (preferred) or in a relevant field of Psychology, Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy, Youth and Community Work, Social Work, Social Sciences, Teaching and Nursing.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in at a Social Care grade with children or young people.
Children’s / Adult Disability Centre:
- A Level 7 qualification in Social Care / Applied Social Studies (preferred) or in a relevant field of Psychology, Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy, Youth and Community Work, Social Work, Social Sciences, Teaching, Nursing, Early Childhood Studies or Disability Studies (not exhaustive).
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in a Social Care or Healthcare Assistant role with children, young people or adults.
You will also need...
- To hold a full clean manual driving licence.
- The ability to motivate and lead our care teams.
- The ability to relate to and care for vulnerable and often challenging children, young people and adults and to demonstrate a genuine respect for them, their parents and families.
- To demonstrate a working knowledge of the applicable legislation, regulations and standards.
- To be flexible regarding working hours.
- To be fluent in written and spoken English and eligible to work in Ireland.
If you would like to apply for the role of Team Leader with Three Steps, please follow the relevant link below and you will be brought to Occupop who hosts our candidate’s data.
Closing date on Monday 24th January at 12.00 p.m.
Team Leader in Children’s Disability Centre (located in Brittas, Co. Dublin) https://api.occupop.com/shared/job/team-leader-residential-social-care-…
Team Leader in Children’s / Adults Disability Centre (located in various locations in Co. Meath) https://api.occupop.com/shared/job/team-lead-residential-social-care-CE…