Cuan Cancer Support Centre: Play Therapist and Child & Adolescent Psychotherapist
Child & Adolescent Counselling, Play Therapy– Counsellor Sessional Hours available
Cuan Cavan Cancer Support Centre is a psycho-social group which targets people affected by cancer and their families in County Cavan and surrounding environs.
Cuan is recruiting for a suitably qualified and accredited Play Therapist and an adolescent therapist to work with children and young people who have had a cancer diagnosis or who have a family member with a cancer diagnosis.
The successful applicant will have the following essential requirements:
- A recognised third level qualification in play therapy, psychology, psychotherapy, counselling or related field.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in play therapy or adolescent psychotherapy
- Current full membership of one of the following accrediting bodies:
- Irish Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (IACP),
- Irish Association of Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy (IAHIP),
- Irish Association for Play Therapy and Psychotherapy (IAPTP),
- National Association of Professional Counselling & Psychotherapy (NAPCP)
Please see job description for a full list of requirements and further information on the role.
Successful candidates will be Garda Vetted prior to appointment and require suitable references and insurance.
Apply via email with a detailed cover letter & CV marking in the subject line “CCSCC Play Therapy application or Adolescent Therapist ” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include copies of training, qualifications and accreditation.
Closing date 7th January 2022