St. Gabriel’s Pre-school & After-school Service: Early Year’s Educator (Part-Time) & Relief Staff
St. Gabriel’s Pre-school & After-school service, Ballyfermot Road, Dublin 10
St. Gabriel’s is an early education and after-school service based in St. Gabriel’s Primary school. The pre-school caters for children from 2years & 8 months – school age and the after-school caters for children from 4 years – 12 years.
We wish to recruit:
- A part-time Early Year’s Educator in our service (AIM)
Fixed term (term-time) contract (November 2021 – June 2022, subject to funding)
- Relief staff to cover periods of absence.
The early year’s educator will report directly to the manager
Applicants must have:
- Minimum Level 5 qualification in Early Childhood Care and Education or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Training/knowledge of High scope, Aistear & Siolta desirable.
Garda vetting will be required as part of recruitment process
Closing date: 29th October 2021
(Late applications cannot be considered, shortlisting will apply)
St. Gabriel’s is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications can be made by sending a letter of application & C.V. with names and contact details of two referees to:
St. Gabriel’s Pre-school manager,
c/o St. Gabriel’s Primary school,
Please specify which post you are applying for.