Home Again: Relief Social Care Workers
Home Again society are recruiting highly motivated and enthusiastic Relief Social Care Workers with level 7 social care qualification.
The post available are to support adolescent’s form 13 to 18years in mainstream residential care.
Home Again aims to work therapeutically with young people and their families through a clearly identified model of care where reflective practice and relationship building is at the core of all interactions. Please read the accompanying job description before applying for the position.
- To ensure that the main principles of the National Standards of Residential Child Care (dignity, privacy, choice, safety, realising potential and equality and diversity) are reflected within the service provided.
- To build positive relationships and to be reflective in your practice
- To advise the Centre Manager of any changes in the young people’s needs
- Keyworking duties as required.
- To support young people in accessing information, in an appropriate format, allowing them to make informed choices.
- To be responsible for ensuring that the young people’s care plans and placement plans are implemented through practice.
- To support young people and staff to be aware of all aspects of safety
- To liaise with the Centre Manager, Social Care Leader and staff on issues relating to the centre and young people
- To set and demonstrate good standards of work practice.
- To adhere and implement policies and procedures of the company.
- To attend training as required and pertinent to the centre
- To be accountable for your own actions and personal and professional development
- To attend and partake in professional supervision.
- To work positively with family members and other professionals
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by your Director, Manager or Team Leaders relevant to the key responsibilities of the post.
All CV’s to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org closing date 18.10.2021 @ 5pm.