Donegal Parent and Family Support Service: Family Support Worker (Maternity Cover)
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Family Support Worker (Maternity Cover)
Donegal Parent and Family Support Service is seeking to recruit a family Support Worker (Maternity cover) who will be based in our Springboard service. Our Springboard service works with children and families in order to provide intensive family support to those most vulnerable ensuring best outcomes for those children and families.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Family Support Worker (Maternity Cover) who will be responsible for delivery of individual and group Family Support processes across the project area. The base for this role is in the Springboard Office, Raphoe, Co. Donegal.
The Family Support Worker will ensure that the ethos, aims, objectives and actions of the project are fulfilled in line with service policies. The role is 20 hours per week.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least two years’ experience in the delivery of home based family support
- A third level qualification relevant to the post
- A clear understanding of Family Support, Meitheal and existing referral pathways in Co. Donegal
- A working knowledge of the Meitheal Model of Family Support Delivery
- A sound understanding of the issues affecting children and families across Co. Donegal
- Proven ability to network and work on an interagency basis
- Excellent IT and Report Writing Skills
Further information and application forms can be obtained by emailing the project administrator at: email@example.com.
NB: CV’s will not be accepted
- Short listing criteria will apply
- Salary will be commensurate with similar positions in the community/voluntarysector
- A panel will be formed in the event of future posts becoming available
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 13th October at 12:00pm. Applications will not be accepted beyond this point. This is a Specified Purpose Contract. Interviews will take place on Monday 22nd October. Completed applications to be emailed to the Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHY No: 20200316 Company No: 595839