Misty Croft: Social Care Workers x 2
Due to expansion Misty Croft Ltd, require motivated and caring staff to fill the following positions in our new Children’s Residential centre in Wicklow:
Social Care Workers (SCWx2)
Misty Croft Ltd. are seeking applications from highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our social care teams, working with separated children seeking asylum in our Dublin and Wicklow Town based children’s residential units.
Our Mission: We at Misty Croft Ltd. support and assist, young people displaced from their country of origin who are separated from family and friends. We help them integrate and prepare them for onward placements.
Each young person we work with is an equal and valued member of society, whose individual needs are met through a high-quality, needs led service, by a competent, skilled, and caring workforce.
- Level 7 degree in Applied Social Care or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years post qualifying experience (desirable)
- Proficient in IT skills
Candidates for Social Care Worker positions:
What we are looking for in our SCW’s:
- Enthusiastic, motivated individuals with a diverse skill set
- Knowledge of relevant childcare legislation, Children’s First, National Standards for Children’s Residential Centres and best practice.
- Kindness and compassion
- Good report writing skills
- Knowledge/experience of working with people from culturally diverse backgrounds
- Full clean driving licence (desirable)
Reporting to: Social Care Manager, probationary period will apply
Please note successful applicants will be subject to Misty Croft vetting process in line with TUSLA/HSE guidelines including Garda Vetting.
Closing date for Applications Friday 30th September 2021, shortlisting may apply and panel may be formed for future positions. Misty Croft Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Interviews may be completed remotely and will commence immediately