Sligo County Childcare Committee: Early Years & School Aged Support & Development Officer
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
Sligo County Childcare Committee CLG
Seeks to recruit for the following temporary position:
Early Years & School Aged Support & Development Officer
(2 years specific purpose fixed term contract)
28 hours per week
Sligo County Childcare Committee CLG (SCCC) is a local, government-supported agency that works for the development, sustainability and advancement of high-quality early childhood care and education in County Sligo.
The Support & Development Officer will:
- Support the implementation of the Governments National Childcare Programmes.
- Provide ongoing support to new and existing childcare providers in relation to compliance, HR, governance, sustainability and practice supports.
- Delivery of training and CPD opportunities for the sector
- Knowledge of the various Government childcare funding schemes and the supports available.
- An understanding of the Irish early childhood sector, including current policy developments, national practice frameworks, funding structures and mechanisms for support.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a related role.
- Minimum level 8 in a relatable discipline is essential.
- IT and administrative skills with experience in report writing.
- Full driver’s license and access to a car.
Please e-mail email@example.com
for an Application Form, Job Description and Project Brief.
Please send completed Application Forms by email to
by 12 noon on 24th September 2021.
Applications may be short-listed in accordance to information provided Canvassing will disqualify.
Sligo County Childcare Committee CLG is an equal opportunities employer.