National Youth Council of Ireland: National Child Protection Manager
This item has expired, and will soon be unavailable for viewing
NATIONAL CHILD PROTECTION MANAGER
The National Youth Council of Ireland (NYCI) is seeking to recruit a National Child Protection Manager. This role is funded by the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth to support and resource the youth work sector to meet their child safeguarding and child protection responsibilities.
NYCI is a membership led, national umbrella organisation which represents and supports community, voluntary and not for profit youth organisations in Ireland. Founded in 1967, NYCI currently have 52 members across Ireland who represents the scope, scale and diversity of the youth work sector (www.youth.ie/members). At a conservative estimate, youth organisations influence the lives of almost 380,000 young people in every urban/rural community in Ireland.
Full details including the job description, person specification, and application process are available below.
How to apply: complete the online application form here.
- Only applications submitted via online form will be accepted.
- The deadline for applications is 12:00 noon on 3rd August 2021.
- Interviews are expected to take place on the week of 9th of August.
- Queries should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Due to volume of applications only those short-listed will be contacted