Dún na nÓg: Social Care Team Leaders & Deputy Managers - New Service in Dublin
Social Care Team Leaders and Deputy Managers for new service in Dublin
Residential care homes that provides medium to long term residential care and after care services for young people (aged 8 - 18) - who are looked after within the care system.
Dún na nÓg has exciting Career Opportunities for:
Full Time Team Leaders and Social Care Workers
Our services in Dublin offer the successful applicants an excellent opportunity to join an exciting childcare facility, allowing them to play an active role in service development, while working within a structured and supportive team.
Welltree Model Of Care:
Dun na nOg use The Welltree model is informed by the national outcomes framework and the goal of this is that all young people are respected, protected and fulfilled, where their voices are heard and they are supported to achieve the maximum of their potential now and in the future. The Welltree model promotes and provides highly effective responses to meet the needs and address the risks that may be presented by traumatised young people. The approach respects each individual's gender, culture and beliefs and focuses on the development of healthy relationships which challenge and support young people without judging them. Personal accountability is accomplished through the provision of unconditional positive regard, honest and empathy.
If you think you have the appropriate knowledge, qualification and experience, are looking for a challenge, and would like to contribute your skills and expertise to building a safe and positive home for young people please make your application as outlined below.
- Candidates must have a relevent qualification. At a minimum a B.A. in Social Care, Fetac Level 8, B.A. in Applied Social Studies, Social Work, Clinical Psychology or Developmental Psychology.
- It is essential that Candidates must have experience working with young people at risk in a residential care setting.
- Candidates must also have a deep commitment to children’s rights and child protection and enjoy working in a dynamic, challenging environment.
- Experience working with young people with challenging behaviour, and in a therapeutic setting.
- A full clean driving licence.
Dún na nÓg is committed to the ongoing development of staff through the provision of quality training, support and supervision. These positions offer an excellent opportunity for the right candidates to work within an exciting new and dynamic project.
Garda Vetting is a requirement for these positions
Location: Dublin & North Co. Dublin
Contract: Full time permanent
HSE Pay Scales
Please send CV, cover letter to: email@example.com
Call Ciara 0866032154 with any questions