The Caha Family Resource Centre: Childcare Services Manager
Childcare Services Manager
Applications are invited for the position of: Childcare Services Manager & Worker
To undertake management responsibility and overall co-ordination of the delivery of a quality Childcare service. In accordance with the policy and ethos of the organisation it is expected that there should be a close working relationship between the Childcare Services Manager and the Project Co-ordinator, through which continuity in the Childcare Service will be ensured. As we are a small service the manager would also work directly in our childcare service, part time in childcare provision.
The position is based on a 35 hour week, subject to funding and successful probationary period. This position could also be possible on a part time basis.
The ideal Candidate should have:
- An Early Childhood Education Degree at a minimum of (Level 7) or equivalent qualification.
- Three years’ experience working in a supervisory/management capacity in a childcare setting would be desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining all necessary responsibilities/paperwork/policies/protocols applicable to a childcare service
- Knowledge and experience in operating the NCS, ECCE and other childcare schemes
- Management and organisational skills.
- Motivation, energy, and an ability to work on his/her own initiative.
- Ability to work within and also lead a team.
Attractive terms and remuneration package offered to suitable candidate.
Wages will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
For information and an application pack please contact:
Recruitment, Adrigole Family Resource Centre
t/a The Caha Centre, Adrigole, Beara, Co Cork
02760909 or Email: email@example.com
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form. CV’s will not be accepted. Application by hard copy only by post or by hand. The closing date for receipt of applications is 2pm on Wednesday 4th August 2021. We anticipate interviews on Wednesday11th August or other date to be advised.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo Garda Vetting.
Adrigole Family Resource Centre is an equal opportunities employer.
Adrigole Family Resource Centre Ltd is funded through Pobal-Supporting Communities, DCYA, Tusla the Child and Family Agency