St. Joseph's Foundation: Care Assistants (Full-Time, Part-Time & Relief)
ST. JOSEPH'S FOUNDATION
Bakers Road, Charleville, Co. Cork
Phone (063) 89252 Fax (063) 81116
St. Joseph's Foundation is a voluntary organisation providing comprehensive services for people with intellectual disabilities. Founded in 1968 the Foundation has grown through continuously responding to the needs of people with intellectual disabilities and their families. The Foundation presently provides early intervention, pre-school, school, adult day services, residential, respite care, elder care and home support in the North Cork and South West Limerick region. We have day services in Charleville, Mallow, Mitchelstown and Liskennett with residential services in Co Limerick: Ballylanders, Croom, Ballyagran, Bruree, Kilmallock, Dromcollogher and in Co Cork: Charleville, Dromina, Newtownshandrum, Buttevant and Newmarket. Applications are invited for the following posts:-
CARE ASSISTANTS (maximum 39 hours per week)
Permanent Posts Full time, Part time & Relief
The ideal candidates will have:
- Experience of working with children/adults in the field of intellectual disability some of whom may present with behaviour which challenges.
- A relevant qualification,QQ1 Level 5 Healthcare Course (desirable)
- A high degree of flexibility and the ability to work as part of a team.
Informal enquiries to Ms. Catherine O’Connell, Head of Client Services – 087 8541630
- Department of Health & Children Salary Scales of 11/10/2020 apply.
- A full Irish/EU Driving Licence is a requirement for the posts
- Panels of suitably qualified persons may be formed from which further vacancies may be filled.
- Please forward Curriculum Vitae Friday 25th June 2021 to email@example.com (place the job title on the subject line).
St. Joseph's Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.